Dog Boarding – The Kennel Alternative!
Wonderdogs Pet Hotel and Doggie Daycare
Ben and Nancy charge $25 per day for Doggie Daycare and $25 to $35 per night for the Pet Hotel. Get it for free! We are quite generous with free days when it comes to client referrals and longer stays. Prices include all tax.
- We take a lot of pride in creating a home environment that is the complete opposite of the chain link, concrete and non-stop barking of a kennel environment.
- We live on a fenced 5 acre hobby farm 10 minutes outside Victoria which includes two acres of forest to explore and a creek to play in. As there is always work to be done on the property, we are often outside for hours daily and are happy to have a little pack of dogs in tow, playing with each other and enjoying their surroundings. Click here to view our guests having a blast in our creek.
- We operate a very small pet hotel and daycare not a large and noisy kennel. This allows more personalized attention for all our guests. We enjoy our time with our visitors and miss them when they go home!
- All dogs sleep inside at night and enjoy a nap during the day inside as well.
- We have been training dogs professionally for over three decades. We know how to ensure dogs are happy when they are in a new environment. Dog fights or injuries are virtually non-existent here.
- Free training! Whether teaching dogs to sit and wait before taking a food treat, waiting not dashing when going through any door or gate, or not barking incessantly, there is always some training provided in our service at no additional cost. Click here for more info
- We are licenced, fully insured and Better business bureau members since 1985. Some backyard daycares are not. Ask for proof!
When dropping your dog off at a pet care facility, have you ever wondered if you are making a good choice? On your next visit here as you turn up our driveway, you will notice some very excited tail wagging from your pooch!
Please Contact us for more info and a visit!