Doggy Daycare in Victoria BC, The Kennel Alternative
Wonderdogs Pet Hotel & Dog Sitting
** Hello from Wonderdogs, we are accepting applications for daycare but not overnight stays at our pet hotel. Feel welcome to contact Heather Millard at Millard canines as she should be able to accomodate you for overnight stays. 250-858-6898 or by email email@example.com
Meet our clients at our front gate and see how their pups are busting to get in!
Ben and Nancy charge $29.75 per day for Doggie Daycare and $39.75 per night for the Pet Hotel. Daycare is included for our overnight guests ($39.75 total, not $29.75 plus $39.75). Please Contact us for more info.
To pay for Pet Hotel or Doggy Daycare, click here.
- We live on a five acre hobby farm near the VGH hospital. We take a lot of pride in creating a home environment that is the complete opposite of the chain link, concrete and non-stop barking of a kennel environment. Is your dog a fan of classical music? Click here to see and hear the live music happening here almost daily!
- Our guests sleep inside at night. See our video above to see sleepy dogs enjoying a nap in our home or click here for another video. Our small or older guests may spend the majority of the day inside if that is what you prefer. We don’t leave dogs outside when it’s cold or raining unless it is apparent that they are having fun. Click here for testimonials from happy clients
- We have been training dogs professionally for over three decades. We know how to ensure dogs are happy when they are in a new environment. Dog fights or injuries are virtually non-existent here.
- Did you know we work on the following behaviors daily at no extra cost for our daycare and pet hotel clients? Come command/recall, barking, separation anxiety, pack manners, jumping on people, gate or door crashing, wait for a food treat, fighting over toys and getting along with our chickens, goats and sheep.
- We are licenced, fully insured and have a triple A rating with the Better business bureau dating back to 1985.
Please Contact us for more info and a visit!