Ben Kersen’s Complete Dog Training videos Series
Watch as Ben uses proven techniques that do not rely on treats to achieve results. These same training techniques have made news on radio, television and newsprint across North America. Ben shows how you can teach new commands in minutes that previously took weeks or months to master.
Thousands of dog owners have trained their dogs successfully by using Ben’s fun, fast and simple techniques. The different methods you will learn with Ben’s guidance work quickly for all breeds and cross breeds. Your dog’s age is also irrelevant. The beauty of this training concept is it works for all dogs regardless of age or breed.
Ben’s nine online videos are computer, mobile and tablet friendly. Included are two field guides that give you all the info in bullet format. The Volume 1 Field Guide has over 80 pointers and the Volume 2 Field Guide is 30 pages long with over 150 pointers. The Field Guides will prove invaluable when practicing with your dog.
Click Here for a sample of Ben’s methods in action with a cute little Yorkie
Click Here for a sample from Volume 9 with Lexi the Boxer
Volume 1 – Beginners
- 100% positive reinforcement—no shouting, scolding or jerking the leash. Ben teaches your dog to obey because your dog wants to, not because he has to.
- Amazingly simple method. Within minutes your dog will respond to your voice or hand command.
- Teaches your dog the concepts that form the basis for all future training.
Volume 2 – Novice
- This is the first video that Ben produced. There is more theory and Ben’s indepth explanation of his training concepts on this video, than on any of Ben’s teaching products. Dog Fancy Magazine, the largest publication of its kind, rated this video among the very best on the market in North America.
- You will see immediate and concrete results and have fun in the training process.
Volume 3 – Fun and Motivational Training without Food.
Ben shows you how to put passion into your dog’s training. He also shows you how to harness your dog’s natural instincts for extremely fast results. Ben “debunks” two common myths in this video: Dogs must be six months old to begin training and you can never train more than ten or fifteen minutes at a time with a young puppy. Ben doesn’t explain why his methods work. He proves it step by step in this amazing video.
- Great foundation training for puppies and adult dogs. No food needed. No correction – 100% motivational and positive training methods.
- Ben shows you how to play like a dog – learn play moves and body language that your dog will love.
Volumes 4,5 & 6 – Off Leash in 30 minutes.
These videos show the entire training process uninterrupted from start to finish. You will see continuous, unedited footage of Ben training Jessie, a powerful nine-month old Terrier cross. At first Jessie is ignoring Ben and any commands. Thirty minutes later, Jessie is responding off leash with distractions such as dogs running by, horse drawn carriages, squirrels and seagulls. No food was used to achieve these results and Jessie is having the time of her life performing these commands. You can master the same concepts– Ben will show you the way.
Volume 7 – Trick and Frisbee Action
- See the Wonderdogs entire trick and frisbee show from start to finish in front of a live audience.
- Clips from Ben’s many TV appearances such as the Today Show on NBC.
- Ben’s Wonderdogs may be the smartest dogs on the planet. This video will motivate and inspire any dog owner.
Volume 8 – Training your own Trick and Frisbee Dog Day 1 and 2
- See how Ben starts training “Joey”, his 8-week old puppy.
- As with most of Ben’s videos, it is continuous, unedited footage so you see how Ben produced such remarkable results in so little time.
- Volume 8 is longer than most of Ben’s videos – about 60 min running time. Lots of great info and a great value.
Volume 9 – Off Leash in 23 Minutes – Real-Time Uninterrupted Training
This video is essential for all wanting to understand how much can be accomplished in a short time using Ben’s training techniques. Ben uses no food to achieve remarkable off leash control. You can master the same concepts.
Purchase all nine videos for $269.70 + 5% tax
Payment for my training videos can be made by E transfer also known as Interac transfers to email@example.com. $269 plus 5% GST sales tax = $282.45 total.