Other Services: Consultations for Professional Dog Trainers
Consultations for Professional Dog Trainers
A consultation with Ben will help you meet and exceed your goals, whether you are just starting your career as a professional dog trainer or you are a 20-year veteran.
Don’t reinvent the wheel! Save time and make more money as Ben guides you through the lessons he learned the hard way!
Consultations are done on a pay-as-you-go basis. Try an hour—Ben is confident that you’ll see the potential profit in his hard-earned wisdom and that you’ll want to learn more.
Fast Track your training career in the following areas:
- Obedience Training: Puppy to Advanced Training
- Problem Behaviour Counselling (barking, chewing, aggressive behavior, etc.)
- Trick Training, Personal Protection, Tracking, Retrieving & Special Needs Training (dogs for the physically challenged)
- Puppy Testing for Temperament & Intelligence
- Sales: Through Print, TV, Radio, and The Internet
- Public Relations
- Contracts with Clients and Employees
Pros and cons of expanding into:
- Kennel/Boarding/Dog Walking
- Pet Shop
- The ABC’s of Developing a CD/DVD Training Series: How To Sell Your CD/DVD Productions to your clientele and also through TV and the internet.
These are just some of the areas in which Ben’s expertise can help you jump-start your business while avoiding common pitfalls. Ben has used his trade skills and secrets to book himself on prestigious TV programs such as the Today Show, and he will share his free advertising secrets with you.
Contact Ben for more information and for rates.