Doggy Daycare Victoria BC
Dog Boarding – The Kennel Alternative
Now offering home pick up and drop off service!
Wonderdogs Pet Hotel & Dog Sitting
Ben and Nancy charge $29 per day for Doggie Daycare and $39 per night for the Pet Hotel. Daycare is included for our overnight guests ($39 total, not $29 plus $39). Discounts are provided for referrals, long stays, regular daycare or more than one dog. Please Contact us for more info
To pay for Pet Hotel or Doggy Daycare, click here.
- We take a lot of pride in creating a home environment that is the complete opposite of the chain link, concrete and non-stop barking of a kennel environment. Is your dog a fan of classical music? Click here to see and hear the amazing live music happening here 7 days a week!
- We live on a fenced 5 acre hobby farm 10 minutes outside Victoria which includes two acres of forest to explore and a creek to play in. As there is always work to be done on the property, we are often outside for hours daily and are happy to have a little pack of dogs in tow, playing with each other and enjoying their surroundings. Click here to view our guests having a blast in our creek.
- Our guests sleep inside at night. See our video above to see sleepy dogs enjoying a nap in our home. Our small or older guests may spend the majority of the day inside if that is what you prefer. We don’t leave dogs outside when it’s cold or raining unless it is apparent that they are having fun.
For references from clients you are welcome to chat with them any day of the week during drop off or pick up hours.
- We have been training dogs professionally for over three decades. We know how to ensure dogs are happy when they are in a new environment. Dog fights or injuries are virtually non-existent here.
- Free training! Whether teaching dogs to sit and wait before taking a food treat, waiting not dashing when going through any door or gate, or not barking incessantly, there is always some training provided in our service at no additional cost.
- We are licenced, fully insured and Better business bureau members since 1985. Some backyard daycares are not. Ask for proof!
When dropping your dog off at a pet care facility, have you ever wondered if you are making a good choice? On your next visit here as you turn up our driveway, you will notice some very excited tail wagging from your pooch!
Please Contact us for more info and a visit!